Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.789 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥275,629 (€2,140) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)