Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.437 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,369 (€1,588) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)