Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.776 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,883 (€2,807) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)