Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.001 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,246 (€2,002) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)