Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.219 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,212 (8,308TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (40 minutes ago)