Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.196 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,865 (AU$3,134) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)