Cost of living comparison between Townsville, Australia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.068 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥400,288 (AU$5,063) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)