Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.563 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥254,846 (€2,046) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥252,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (27 minutes ago)