Cost of living comparison between Toulouse, France and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.010 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥396,027 (€3,504) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)