Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.082 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥282,415 (€2,122) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)