Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.425 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥419,188 (€3,696) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)