Cost of living comparison between Toruń, Poland and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.275 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥317,660 (12,090 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)