Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.828 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥227,295 (kr13,507) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)