Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,718 prices entered by 993 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.984 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥386,035 (C$4,767) in Toronto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (18 minutes ago)