Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00259 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,755 (﷼ 84,223,771) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)