Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00352 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,149 (﷼ 87,453,475) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)