Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.720 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥400,136 (AU$4,614) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)