Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.934 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,626 (руб 155,994) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)