Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.960 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,395 (Mex$ 32,614) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)