Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥497,344 in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)