Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥336,513 in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥268,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)