Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03448 JPY / MGA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,408 (6,913,529 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 2 hours ago)