Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03243 JPY / MGA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥352,246 (10,861,630 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (33 minutes ago)