Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03276 JPY / MGA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,130 (7,086,260 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)