Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.023 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥307,959 (301,013 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)