Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.705 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥292,422 (₨171,515) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)