Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.736 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥268,835 (₨154,860) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)