Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥176,794 (₨102,503) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (23 minutes ago)