Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.729 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,937 (₨119,111) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)