Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.460 JPY / MDL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,714 (33,081 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)