Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,503 (219,709 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)