Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.861 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,318 (7,668 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)