Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.150 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,762 (元20,542) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)