Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.726 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,164 (元13,641) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)