Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.428 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,477 (元14,395) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)