Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.669 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥298,507 (₨178,846) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (40 minutes ago)