Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.758 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,139 (₨123,548) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)