Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.574 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥292,993 (₨186,202) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)