Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.638 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,219 (₨121,655) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)