Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥179,256 (₨110,904) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)