Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.718 JPY / BTN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,500 (113,769 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)