Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.724 JPY / BTN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥340,250 (197,315 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)