Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.840 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥266,202 (€1,989) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)