Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.425 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,889 (€3,049) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)