Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.498 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,560 (€1,705) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)