Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 42.502 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥475,634 (EC$11,191) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)