Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.816 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,558 (EC$6,871) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (34 minutes ago)