Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.290 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥479,218 (EC$12,516) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)