Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.996 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,923 (EC$6,389) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)