Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.637 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,913 (17,093 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)