Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.899 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,009 (17,817 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)