Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.910 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,717 (16,852 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)