Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.036 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,637 (16,669 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)