Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.799 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,515 (149,221 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (41 minutes ago)