Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,266 (135,004 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)