Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.016 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,265 (62,321₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)