Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.158 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥343,747 (82,674₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)