Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.054 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,448 (83,728₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)