Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.977 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,902 (Mex$ 34,781) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)