Cost of living comparison between Tepic, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.509 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥281,998 (Mex$ 51,193) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)