Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.607 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,275 (Mex$ 32,863) in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)