Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18067 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,942 (CH$1,400,021) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)