Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.729 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,246 (R 22,368) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)