Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.910 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥289,542 (9,074 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)