Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.359 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥276,667 (8,550 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)