Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.628 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,172 (8,723 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)