Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.084 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥403,367 (13,408 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)