Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.728 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥400,473 (13,471 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)