Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,740 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.211 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥265,818 (8,799 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)