Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.699 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,537 (13,275 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)