Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.021 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥424,878 (13,696 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)