Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.974 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,197 (10,916TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)