Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 33.918 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,541 (9,244TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)