Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.114 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥332,989 (10,702TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)