Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.955 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,311 (Mex$ 35,147) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)