Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,529 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00355 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,133 (﷼ 88,872,408) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)