Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,094 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥293,076 (﷼ 85,269,352) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)