Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.942 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,463 (L 68,490) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)