Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.694 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,740 (L 49,792) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)