Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.730 JPY / GEL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥304,550 (6,809 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)