Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.997 JPY / GEL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,941 (5,135 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)