Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.456 JPY / GEL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥295,670 (6,804 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)