Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.590 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,395 (RM12,130) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)