Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.264 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,157 (RM8,515) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)