Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.986 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥389,783 (NZ$5,063) in Tauranga.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)