Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39328 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,759 (955,458 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (44 minutes ago)