Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01368 JPY / UZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,635 (14,523,094 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)