Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.400 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,380 (€1,832) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)