Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.251 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥379,526 (€3,156) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)