Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.813 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,366 (€1,719) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)