Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.385 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,084 (€1,771) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)