Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.906 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,401 (7,190 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (43 minutes ago)