Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.427 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,545 (6,763 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)