Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.210 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,739 (7,201 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (29 minutes ago)