Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.522 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,913 (7,172 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)