Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.217 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,754 (Php141,532) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)