Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.293 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,233 (Php143,122) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (33 minutes ago)